Wednesday, 8 March 2017

The weekly brew 2 ...and an overreach

If you’re following this you may be wondering why I’m posting this and not out on NTWHW? Well I was and now I’m home again. 24hrs! Obviously it didn’t go well and worst of all it seems I massively overestimated my abilities...even as an overnighter it must rank up there as one of my worst ever.

I’m sitting here writing this on the couch while I nurse my broken body and severely bruised ego, but this isn’t the post to discuss it. I promise I’ll come back to it after I’ve had a few days to reflect as I suspect it’s going to be quite a difficult post to write.

One very minor joy though was that I at least I got the kettle on before it all went to sh*t!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear this, Sandy.
    I hope you feel a bit more chipper soon, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan. Not doing too badly to be honest. Foot is on the mend and to be honest I just want to get out and about with the dug a few more times before I have to get back to work.

      Delete

Blog Archive

Followers