Tuesday, 27 January 2015

A long walk in the snow

I know I've not been posting on here much of late and I'm aware that my outdoor activity level has dropped off the radar also. I have my excuses for that. Some are valid like being hospitalised with pneumonia last year and some not so much, like "I just don't have the time". Most of us are guilty of it every now and then I find, and that's OK.

Over the last 6 or 7 months I haven't just become a hermit though. I have been out doing stuff. It's just that the majority of it isn't really worthy of this page due to its repetitive nature (IMO). I've been walking and running with Nellie to try and get some semblance of fitness back. I was pretty surprised at just how far back it feels like the bout of pneumonia  has set me and combined with the usual issues with my Sarcoidosis I think it's understandable that I've not been bashing up the mountains much recently.

Anyway, enough of me whining. I'm feeling a good bit fitter again and back to my old self. Trust me, the mountains will be on the menu again soon enough. I was out playing in the snow the weekend before last with Nellie dug and trying to get to grips with my Christmas present to myself. A Veho Muvi action cam. You can see the results below. It is quite long mind, so watching with a cuppa might be a good idea...hope you enjoy.


2 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers