Tuesday, 31 December 2013

364

2013 has been a funny old year for us. There's been high and low points, good times and bad. Some memories are made for keeping, and looking back at fondly, while some of the not so good ones can only be there for making you a stronger and better person.
I'm looking forward to next year. Some things will change and some stuff will just stay the same. The dug will get older and so will we, but hopefully we get wiser too. I wasn't going to make any of those dreaded resolutions that get bandied around just now, yet when I ponder it I do have some desires and goals that I fully intend to aim for...however I'll keep them to myself for now.

 photo P1000114.jpg

So as 2013 draws to an end and we count down and listen for the bells that will usher in the new year, I'll be raising a rather large glass of the good stuff to you all.

SlĂ inte mhath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers