Sunday, 19 June 2011

Iron Lung

Coughing my guts up on the ridge just below the the summit of Spidean Mialach. The summit itself was shrouded in mist when I was there and the view was just of a white nothingness. I recorded this after the cloud had lifted out as I dropped down off the summit along the ridge towards the bealach above Coire Dubh.



Transcript: (For those who can't cut through the accent, puffing and panting or hear me over the wind)

"Oooft, by jove that wis hard! Oooh, ahh, I wonder if anyone's got a new pair of lungs they can sell me?"

6 comments:

  1. Yer need to gerrup more hills laddie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I do! I also need to get back on the bike too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the view - and ta for the translation!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alan. I just wish I could provide them more often :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, at least you've been up a hill recently!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only just Fraser, only just...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers