Thursday, 21 April 2011

A trip down under 3

Some photies of the rest of my trip down under to see Louise while we wait for her visa to come through. For those who don't already know, the good news is we actually already have the visa. The UK border agency actually processed it a whole lot quicker than they were estimating which is nice. You don't often see the wheels of bureaucracy turning so efficiently!!

Although I've been back for a few weeks now I've done SFA worth writing about on here. Work has been a little bit hectic with huge amounts of overtime being worked and the most exciting thing I've done is build a flatpack wardrobe. There's still another to do and I'm sure nobody wants to read about that, so sit back, enjoy the photies below and I'll update as soon as I've been up a hill or near a tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers