Thursday, 13 January 2011

Sneaking in under the radar

It's not been 2011 long and already it's shaping up to be a very busy year indeed...

In less than 2 weeks I shall be a married man!...assuming I survive the stag weekend that is. We have a trip to Oz in March to see Louises family to organise. There's the never ending pile of red tape which must be gone through for Louise's visa. It's looking like I may have Asthma which would go someway to explain my ever increasingly piss poor performance when out on the hill (at least it's being dealt with now though). I don't normally go in for the whole new year resolution thing but I have made a promise to myself to not work as much this year and get out more.

After replacing the silicone on the shower today I was intending to write up last weekends epic outing on Ben Vane (see earlier video). I got sidetracked however, as I thought I'd spruce this old place up and give it a new look for the new year. I'll get the rest of the photo's up soon though... I promise.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I've just read that back to myself and I'll just point now that the photo above is not from last weekends adventure...it's an old one I took from the summit of Ben a Creachean as the sun was rising last winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look, and congratulations on the forthcoming 'Big Day'

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mac E, I'm looking forward to it but if I'm honest I can't wait for it to be over and for the hullabaloo to die down. We like a quiet life louise and I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, we're the same to be honest. Enjoy the day and best wishes to Louise and yourself for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also from me congratulations on the forthcoming day, and looking forward to the trip report =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers