Saturday, 20 November 2010

And the winner is...

...well it's me, or at at least it's "Ms Taboureau" and as there's only one "Taboureau" at this address for the next 2 months then it must be me.

What did I win?

A not too shabby £250 voucher from the very nice people at Evans Cycles

What did I do to win it?

Quite possibly the quickest and worst review I've ever written in my life. I wrote it at 7:30 in the morning after a night shift which goes a small way toward explaining the poor grammar and random punctuation.* Mind you, given the general level of written (and spoken for that matter) English in this country it was obviously good enough for them as I was apparently their reviewer of the month.

The product I reviewed is a rear light, the Exposure Flare and it's a cracker. If you're going to be cycling on a road I'd say get one, it really is fantastic.

Anyway I'm chuffed to bits, I've never won anything before and I've got it all spent already.

Thanks Evans!

Photobucket

Photobucket



*Hmm...not entirely sure what the excuse for this place is...

5 comments:

  1. Well done, must be nice to win something but if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you're going to be cycling on a road I'd say get one, it really is fantastic."

    Well worth £250 of anyone's money, I'd say.
    ;0)



    Seriously - well done you. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The types of things to get for my bike with 250 would be a bike light. I really need a bike light for my bike. Guess you could get a really good one with 250.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers