Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Limbo

Buchaille Etive Mor from the A82

I hate day's like today. Today being the day before I start night shift this evening. Today is a wasted day spent mostly on the couch with the blinds closed and a never ending cycle of cuppas, hobnobs, crap TV and un-restful dozing while I wait for the inevitable alarm clock of doom to ring in my ear and send me to work for a full shift armed with only half the required sleep.

I'm going to write something about the weekend and if the rain stops bouncing on my window I may even get dressed and go and see a man about a bike. First though, I'm going to put the kettle on again.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like how I spent Monday, except it was easter eggs not hob-nobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that reminds me, I have a Chocolate "Lucy the Lamb" still to eat. That'll help break the monotony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now don't eat Lucy all at once ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's only her arse left now but Louise took her head to Duns so I'll be guilt free if she's finished by this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers