Wednesday, 2 December 2009

I've been a good boy this year...honest engine!

Dear Santa Claus,

This year I have been a very good boy and been on my best behaviour all the time. I've been very helpful to my Mummy and to Louise. I've done all my chores like washin' the dishes and keeping my room clean.

This year for Christmas I'd like a pair of super tent slippers in a size large to keep my big banana feet warm in the mountains.



I'm not sure how you are going to get in this year as now that I live in a flat I don't have a chimney? I'll leave the usual glass of milk and a mince pies out for you and a carrot for Rudolph.

PS. If you want something a wee bit stronger instead, Louise keeps her Bailey's in the cupboard above the microwave.

Merry Christmas
Bigbananafeet

7 comments:

  1. Dear BBF
    we have run oot of big red Tent slippers due to an unexpected run on them a few weeks ago! We have however came into some yellow homer Simpson face novelty ones that aren't down but come with matching socks if you would prefer them!? It's what all the cool kids are gettin - honest!

    Let me know
    Santa Claus

    ps. I'm off the mince pies, they gie me heartburn. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear BBF
    I realy hope Santa Claus can get the elves to make the Tent slippers extra warm and cosy for you. We were wondering if an Ikea voucher would be a good gift for you and Louise this year? Or are you fed up with Ikea yet? Love and hugs Vie Dad and Mo XXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that I've asked Santa for the same thing and I think mine are on their way :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Santa/Ange I think you're an imposter pretending to be Santa. Santa know's only fluffy down will do for my tootsies.

    Vie that would be very nice but only if I dont have to build it...yet again ;o)

    Blondie, Santa might be getting hijacked on his delivery run then...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check my list to make sure you've been a good boy you have to understand in the current economic situation I can't take everyone at their word, but if you have been good I'll see to it that the elves work extra hard to make sure we get you exactly what you want.

    Merry Christmas, Santa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think Santa does flats,something to do with elf and safety.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers