Wednesday, 24 June 2009

An important mission

When I was down in London at the weekend there the hills might've been replaced with a trip round the London eye and wandering around the Tower but it's nice to do something different for a change of pace.



I was off to see Louise as it had been far too long since we've seen each other. It was great doing touristy stuff and lazing around in our fancy hotel drinking complimentary champagne and having room service bring us breakfast in bed. Then showing our class when the doorman held the door open and instead we breezed through the revolving door not realising. I've never stayed in a hotel before where you're supposed to be so posh you cant work a door handle.





There isn't a complete lack of outdoor/mountain interest in this post, I managed to pick up these Haglofs Kazoo breeks in Ellis Brigham's.



I spent a good bit of time wandering around gear shops fondling various bits of kit, Hoorah for Louise’s patience! Her eye's didn't even get that faraway glazed look when I started talking about the various merits of some tents that were on display!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers