Friday, 3 April 2009

C'mon in and park yer bahookie doon

Hello and welcome.

Somone very recently mentioned to me that I should start a wee blog as I always seem to have stuff to say. I'm assuming it was a compliment......

Anyway, I got to thinking about it during my shift last night and decided that it would be nice to have a wee space of my own to stick up photie's, trip reports, gear musings, general banter and whatever nonsense is happening in my head. I know there are a lot of very good outdoors blogs already, but hopefully it'll interest and inspire folk to get out more. Myself included!

So, here it is. It's a work in progress. The colours and/or layout may change, the spelling will be atrocious at times and we'd probably best not be mentioning punctuation.

I'm off to bed now (I did mention I was nightshift!).......More stuff to follow later, with any luck it'll be fun and interesting.

Bigbananafeet ;o)

3 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers